Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday


The Bugaboo Design Team
is back today sharing a 
fun new release called
Autumn Squirrel.

Be sure to stop by the blog and check out
all of the design team inspiration.
You can pick up this image and many others
at half price in the Bugaboo Store.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #201 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge:  #13 Anything Goes

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE this Cynthia!!! What a gorgeous card - I adore this image and the layout is fab! :-)
Unknown said…
Adorable image and your layout is very pleasant to the eye. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 201st AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole
Lisa Lynn said…
This image is adorable, and your card is just too cute. Love that sky.
Oh adorable image! Love that cool background and your perfect fall colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft, hope to see you for our next challenge too!
Jennifer, DT
What a sweetie - you have coloured him beautifully Cynthia, and I love how you have mounted the image - gorgeous card.
Blessings
Maxine