Skip to main content

Blog Hop with Unity Stamps!

has invited all of us to hop along
showcasing our Unity projects!

My card features a new release called
I just couldn't resist these cute little penguins!

 I embossed the penguin image on vellum 
and stitched onto designer paper.
The finished card size is 3.25 square.

Of course, the card sketch inspiration is from the current
Thanks for stopping by and don't
forget to leave a comment
for your chance at winning a fun
Unity Stamp Company prize!
 
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Simon Work it Wednesday:  September Challenge - Use A Stamp
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Use a Stamp Challenge and Blog Hop
 

Comments

Janis said…
Penguins on vellum......fabulous idea!!! This look wonderful. Great card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Lisa Lynn said…
Wonderful on vellum. Love the stitching.
I can see why you could not resist those penguins - fabulous card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Pia S said…
What a clever way to add vellum, a fun design and love the stitching!
Berina RGA said…
Beautiful card!! Love the stamping on the vellum.
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
ionabunny said…
They look great on the vellum. Hugz
heidiscoll said…
Love the embossed penguins! This is a really neat card! :)
Kris B said…
So cute! Love the vellum panel and the stitching is a wonderful touch! Adorable penguins!
SewPaperPaint said…
Darling card with these cute little guys!
SewPaperPaint said…
Oh wow, congrats on your big win! Such a precious card - so happy for you!!! :)