Skip to main content

Unity - Friday Friends with Flair

Happy Friday
to all of my Unity Friends!

Earlier this week Angela posted
a fun challenge on Facebook
asking that we use a digital
image which she provided.

I'm sharing also my card with
this week's Friends With Flair.


I printed the pig and sentiment of Stampin' Up Whisper
White Cardstock.  The pig was colored with Copic
Markers and Prismacolor pencils then fussy cut.
I decided to create a little "farm scene" with
a couple of dies from My Favorite Things.
I really like how this turned out
and it could be used for several 
occasions.  

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget 
to leave a comment for your chance
at a fun Unity Prize!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Adorable pig and love the sentiment.
ionabunny said…
Fun image and sentiment. Hugz
Teresa Doyle said…
OMG, that is stinkin' CUTE! (No pun intended! LOL)
Super cute card, Cynthia! I love this little guy!
Take care!
Michele
Crimson Owl Creations
Linda said…
What a super cute card!
Amber Sheaves said…
I have no idea how I missed that challenge. Great take on it.
Amber Sheaves said…
I have no idea how I missed that challenge. Great take on it.
Amber Sheaves said…
I have no idea how I missed that challenge. Great take on it.
Carol L said…
Oh my gosh, what a cute and fun card! I can't stop smiling at that happy little piggy! Adorable!
Ruby said…
Very cute card.
Janis said…
What a super cute card.....and the sentiment makes me giggle (and squeal)! Thanks for sharing this fun card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Sweet April said…
What a cute card,the little pig looks so sweet and amazing.
What a cutie Cynthia - love the almost punny sentiment on this gorgeous card.
Blessings
Maxine
Gaylynn said…
Heeehee how CUTE. Very sweet card Cynthia.
What a wonderful card, Cynthia. I love the little scene and the sentiment is perfect!
Brandi R said…
Super cute! LOVE that piggie ♥
You made a perfect background for this little oinker. Adorable!