Skip to main content

From The Heart - Stamp of the Month Challenge

A few month's ago I stumbled upon the 
fun progressive 
From The Heart Stamps.

So, each month you create something with
the Stamp of the Month.
You can either purchase it or use
the coupon code to get the image
free with purchase.

The fun part?
Once you start using the SOM,
you get the next month's stamp set FREE.




Faith is doing a little snow in July theme
and this sweet snowman is the August
stamp of the month.


I went with a very clean and simple design.
The image was flipped horizontally to
fit the design of the card.  I colored the image
with Copic Markers, added some winter 
designer paper from Echo Park, and a 
twine bow.  

 I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Monday Challenge:  Food and/or Drink (candy cane)
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #196 AG 
Sister Act Challenge #119:  Anything Goes 

Comments

Cynthia this is gorgeous - one of the nicest snowmen that I have seen!
Blessings
Maxine
Heather said…
A fabulous Christmas card Cynthia, a lovely design and super papers.....your image is adorable with gorgeous colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Unknown said…
A cute smiling snowman and his curved carrot nose. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 196th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole
Imke said…
This is super sweet, Cynthia. I like the CAS looks and your coloring of this sweet little guy.

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month August Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Taunya Butler said…
Fun card - and I think you could enter it into the Food challenge over at DoubleClick - Here is a link for you!! Would love to see it in our gallery!! http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/08/thank-you-cherry-much-use-food.html
Taunya Butler
daisiesgirl.com
Lyn said…
He is so sweet and something about this is so vintage and wonderful! Great card! Thanks for joining the Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
Lyn
Kathy said…
Cynthia, this is adorable. I love how you shaded the snowman, he looks great. Thanks for playing along with our monthly challenge and joining the DT call!
Jo said…
Lovely colouring, and I do like that patterned paper too, it works so well.
Thanks for entering the DT call, good luck!
Jo xx
Faith S. said…
I love the white space! And your coloring of the snowman is terrific!