HAPPY FRIDAY
to all of my fellow
FWF players!!
If you are new to the game,
Unity Stamp Company
sponsors a fun linky party each week
called Friends with Flair.
It gives us an opportunity to share our
projects using FUN Unity Stamps!
I'm using the {be Inspired} Challenge inspiration
this week for my card
which features a couple of Unity stamps
and
Of course, the fun image was colored with Copic Markers,
fussy cut and adhered with foam tape for dimension.
I added the sentiment since it reminds me of our
annual trip to the Hawaiian Islands.
(Of course, I don't take this much luggage!)
The sketch inspiration is provided by this month's
I am also entering my card into
Papercrafting
Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 114! - See more at:
http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-114/#sthash.jqooVvCZ.dpuf
I'm also sharing my card with
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #198: Anything Goes
Papercrafting
Challenge: Magazine Mondays – Week 114! - See more at:
http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-114/#sthash.jqooVvCZ.dpuf


Comments
Blessings and Hugs, Carole
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Blessings
Maxine
Shanna :)
sparkle & shine *~*