Skip to main content

Unity - Friday Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!

today at Unity!

I'm sharing a quick card
that I created in under 10 minutes
for the Unity Facebook Release party on Tuesday.

It was a fun challenge.
My card features 
which is on sale now for $2.99!

A very CAS design  with Tim Holtz distress reinkers
splattered with a paint brush for the background.
A couple of DIY enamel dots and gems 
finish the card!

Don't forget to leave a comment
for your chance at a random Unity
PRIZE!! 

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful Card, I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.
Unknown said…
I love the splatters on this card.
Ruby said…
Lovely card. Love using splats.
Bananastamper said…
Fun card, love the splatters!
Mandi said…
LOVE your card Cynthia :)
Becca Yahrling said…
Gorgeous card - gorgeous colors - gorgeous stamp!
Dianne Beans said…
So simple! So elegant! You have created a stunning card.
Sweet April said…
Amazing card,it's very special,fabulous,creative and simple!
Super CAS but absolutely stunning Cynthia - love it.
Blessings
Maxine
Here you are, first in line with the beautiful spatter background. I so enjoy seeing what you post each week.
Debbie said…
Love the stamp and the card. You make it look so simple. Thank you