Skip to main content

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - August Designer Draft

I haven't gotten an opportunity
to play along with Paper Smooches
for a few weeks.
When I saw the fun sketch
provided for this week's
I decided to pull out 
and play along.





I kept my design very clean and simple.
To add some interest, I used Tim Holtz
Distress Reinkers and splattered the card base
 with a small paint brush.
This will go into my stash for an
upcoming masculine birthday.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #198:  Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge:  #98 Use a Sentiment   
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #95:  Create Your Own Background

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia :-) I love the papers and splatters! the whole design of this is brilliant, great take on the sketch :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Lisa Lynn said…
Great bday card for a guy. Love those papers.
Debbie Bonczek said…
Love all that spattering on the left side of the card. Your color choices are great.
I think this is the only card of yours that I have seen that has been a total follow of the sketch!! ;-). wonderful colours and a great card Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Arana said…
Fabulous mix of patterns and colors. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.
Unknown said…
Very nice color palette. The striped diagonal banner is unique. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 198th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole
Anet's Crafting said…
Beautiful card Cynthia. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x