Skip to main content

My Favorite Thing Card Challenge #243

This week's card sketch was perfect
for this EASY and fun card
using the new Tiki Hut Die-namics.




This Die-namic went together so quickly!
I love how it looks AND it comes with 
a magnetic sheet for storage.  Woo-Hoo!
I distressed the edges of the entire hut
with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.

The sentiment and plumaria image are 
from the Polynesia Paradise set.

I can't wait to use both sets on my
next scrapbook page with photos from our annual
trip to Maui!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #198:  Anything Goes
My Favorite Things Sketch:  MFTWSC243


Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
What a fun and fabulous card Cynthia - love that fringed thatch on the roof!
Blessings
Maxine
Melissa Bove said…
Adorable card! Such a cute tiki hut!! Love the roof too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Miriam Prantner said…
This tiki hut is just adorable! Love your take on the sketch!