Skip to main content

I {heart} Card sketches with a tWist #115

I am posting a fun clean and simple
card for the current 
hosted by

The weekly sketch offers
an alternative twist and
this week is animals.
I chose to focus on the twist
and
featured the adorable

The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered
on paper from Bo Buny Camp-a-lot paper pad.

There's still time to join the fun!
Hope you get a chance to play along.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, I truly do believe we think alike since I just colored this image too! I just am working on putting it together - how funny - maybe now I will delay, hehe. Have a great weekend.
Love this Cynthia, when paired with the sentiment it is a fun really card, and beautifully made, as usual
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy said…
Cynthia, this is super sweet. I love the twine with the fishing image, great touch. Thanks so much for playing along with our weekly challenge and entering the DT call at FTHS!
Imke said…
Adorable masculine card, Cynthia. The twine, the selfmade frame - everything fits great with fishing Birdbrain.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 115 and thanks for entering the DT @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Lyn said…
Cute card! Fun layout and great coloring! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge this week!
Lyn
I just love the is masculine card!! The colors and design are perfect. Thanks for joining us at FTHS.
Faith S. said…
I love the colors you used for the image....perfect for a guys card! Well done!