Skip to main content

Great Impressions August Challenge: Add a Sentiment

This month's challenge at Great Impressions

I was the lucky winner of July's
challenge and received a set of 
sweet rubber stamps from
I'm featuring two of those 
stamps on my project

and
 I stamped the image and sentiment on water color
paper and used Tim Holtz distress reinkers
to water color the image. 
Wink of Stella was applied to the tulip.
I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #198:  Anything Goes
My Favorite Things Sketch:  MFTWSC243

 

Comments

What a pretty card Cynthia. That sentiment is fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine
Toni said…
so so cute! I love that sentiment paired with the image!

Toni
GI DT
Mynn xx said…
LOVE this, Cynthia! The soft colors are so pretty--and I adore the shine you added to the tulip! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
jenn shurkus said…
this is so pretty! love the watercoloring :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
Jo Ann said…
Such a sweet card with elegant lay-out and wonderful color combo. We are blessed that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. Make sure you drop by again this week to link your family-friendly projects with us. Leaving you with God's Word in 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 and it says, "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. "

God bless always,
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com