Skip to main content

Catch the Bug August BINGO

The Bugaboo Design Team 
is back from a much
deserved summer break.

This week's BINGO challenge is 
going to be fun!


and I have used a die cut, polka dots and ribbon.
The fun image was colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget
to check out all of the design team inspiration!

Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by 08/22/15 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any/ image! 

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #196 AG 

Sister Act Challenge #119:  Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart:  Challenge #72 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes 


Comments

What a fun card - my DS calls DD Chickie, so this really resonated with me :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Pia S said…
Fun clean layout, beautiful coloring and the doodled lines is a great addition.
This is fabulous. Cynthia. The baker's twine tied around your card is the perfect touch, and the image is just darling. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week, and please know how very grateful to have you play along.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Cicci said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cicci said…
I hit The delete button! I make a new comments here:) What a great and happy card:)) I love it So nice and fun :) Good Job:)
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD DT
{My personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
Really colorful and cute, Cynthia. The layers look great. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda
Unknown said…
Such a happy and adorable card! I think you did a great job on this one.

Karin xx