Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge 166: Anything Goes

The Art Impressions Challenge
this time is Anything Goes.
Of course, I couldn't wait to 
play along!

I colored the adorable
for my card.

The image was colored with Copic Markers,
highlighted with Charcoal pencil and
layered on designer papers from
Fancy Pants Meology paper pad.

The sketch inspiration is provided by 

I'm also sharing with the following:
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge:  #98 Use a Sentiment
Sister Act Challenge #120:  Anything Goes

Comments

What a fun card Cynthia - you have made those ladies look gorgeous!
Blessings
Maxine
Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
anncreatief said…
Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT
Tami said…
What a cute card:) Love the image and your coloring is great
Anonymous said…
Love it! Great fun card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}
Karen Day said…
Cynthia, your card is wonderful!! I love your colouring, your paper choices, and of course that sweet little wooden camera! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Art Impressions!
Pia S said…
This is so fun! Not the type of design I expected to see from this sketch, but that's just brilliant!