Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #165: Create a Card Set

perfectly timed for my crafting needs
this go around.

We have been challenged to 

I am resupplying my sister
with Thank You cards.

My card set features 
His & Hers Garden set
sold exclusively at 
Michael's stores.



I kept the design very clean and simple for mailing purposes.
The images were colored with Copic Markers and
a glitter pen highlights the bee with a few gems to finish off.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
I'm also sharing my card set with the following:
Great Impressions August Challenge: Add A Sentiment
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #157 Animals

Comments

Reneé Matarese said…
These are super cute! Great idea. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. ~Renee
Unknown said…
Oh isn't that just the sweetest bee buzzing by?!?! Love your card set and how nice of you to gift them to your sister. Great design (love the no extra postage needed!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Great Impressions!
What a lovely set Cynthia - I am sure they will be appreciated by all. The bee is the perfect accent/finish for these elegant cards.
Blessings
Maxine
Mynn xx said…
These are DARLING, Cynthia! I adore the fun scene you created and the beautiful patterned papers you used! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Sharon Caudle said…
What a great set of cards!!! They are really cute! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!