Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Unity {be Inspired} Challenges

I am so crazy busy at work that another
week has flown by for me!

I'm still glad that it's Friday though
because that means a chance to play
along with Unity Stamp Company and

I took advantage of one of Angela's fabulous sales
recently and bought the adorable new set


The image seems to be made for watercoloring.
I stamped in Versafine black on water color paper
then used my water brush and distress reinkers to color.
Papers are from the Fiction paper pack
by Basic Grey.
I really like how this turned out!

Because I need some Anniversary
cards in my stash
I opted to use an Itty Bitty sentiment

The color combination was inspired by


I'm also sharing my card with the following:



Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity Stamp Company prize.

Comments

Ruby said…
Great take on the challenge. The card is really pretty.
Brandi R said…
Beautiful card! Lovely coloring on that awesome stamp! LOVE watercoloring ♥
Cynthia this is beautiful - crafting is the perfect antidote to a busy week.
Blessings
Maxine
Gorgeous papers, and they compliment the stamp so well! Coloring is awesome.
Tenia Nelson said…
Gorgeous, my dear!!
Jennifer Scull said…
what a pretty card using this lovely stamp! great colors, too.

have a wonderful weekend!
Gaylynn said…
Cynthia, this is beautiful. I like the coloring and the sentiment placed the way you made it. :)
Bananastamper said…
Beautiful card! Love the watercolouring! The bling is the perfect touch!
Diana Soling said…
Love this. Your coloring is amazing.
Patti J said…
Love this! Thanks for sharing :-)
Unknown said…
Super cute stamp and card! Saw you on FWF.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
Janis said…
Oh, you are so right abt this image being made for watercoloring!! Just beautiful.
TFS on FWF!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Caroline said…
Love your card, the image and watercoloring is perfect. Works beautifully with the background papers :)
DIANA L. said…
This is so pretty, your right it does lend itself to watercolor and you did a beautiful job!! I love it.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
D- said…
Thanks for sharing your wonderful FWF card. Love your flower and bottle.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Crystal said…
Very pretty card and I love your sentiment on it's side along the bottle!
Sue D said…
Lovely anniversary card.
Scrapper Myra said…
Cool take on the challenge.
Kelli Haglund said…
What a gorgeous take on the challenge.
Rachel said…
such a beautiful card. you're absolutely right, that stamp is just asking to be watercolored! gorgeous! So glad you joined the Unity Be Inspired Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com