Skip to main content

i {heart} Card Sketches #104 & Stamp of the Month Challenges

I have been seeing some super cute
digital images out there by

I simply couldn't resist the April Stamp of the Month


Isn't he adorable? AND the set includes five fun sentiments!

Here is my card using sketch #104 from

The digital image was colored with Copic markers
and Prismacolor pencils.  The cloudy sky was created
with a scallop die cut template, Memento ink and a dauber.

I'm also submitting this to the following:

From the Heart Stamps: The Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge

Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #178 Anything Goes

Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only)


 

Comments

Imke said…
Very pretty, Cynthia. Great coloring of Hamlet and i like the cloud Background. The stitching looks also great.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Fun card Cynthia, and I love your dp in the background.
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy said…
This is adorable. Love the patterned paper and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!
Jo said…
cute, cute, CUTE! what a lovely fun card.
Thank you for joining in our sketch and SOTM challenges at FTHS
Jo xx