Skip to main content

Mo's Clubhouse Contest #1 - Spring

It has been WAY to long since I've
played with my Mo Manning images!

Mo has started a new Clubhouse Blog 
and I happened onto the current
challenge which was to use 
one of the Spring images.

I colored the adorable 
image for my clean and simple card.


The image was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Crumb Cake Cardstock then colored
with Prismacolor pencils and blended
with baby oil.  A little machine stitching,
enamel dots and chalk background 
finish the card.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Monday Challenge: Pastels
Art Impressions Challenge #156:  Spring colors

Comments

Gorgeous Cynthia, and I so agree with the sentiment :-) Love the yellow dp you have used,it's perfect against the colours in the image.
Sharon Caudle said…
Perfect spring card, Cynthia! She's adorable and love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining our Spring Colors challenge at Art Impressions!
Pat said…
Hey there, Miz Cynthia!! This is such a fun Spring card! It just makes me smile!! Gorgeous coloring and design work!! I'm so glad that you've joined us here at Mo's Clubhouse Blog for our first ever coloring contest!! Hugs, Pat Frank
Sandra said…
What a fun card! The image is darling and love the craft background! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra