Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges

Happy Friday!

I'm back with a second card to
share with this week's
Unity Stamp Company


I'm inking up a new set that I received recently from Unity
called  That Sucks.

Don't you love the retro vacuum cleaner image?!!

I have combined it with the Happy Birthday sentiment

The sketch was inspired by this month's


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous grab bag
of Unity rubber.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Little Red Wagon Challenge #286:  Seeing Spots 
Digi Chooseday Challenge:  Spots and Dots

Comments

D- said…
LOL. Your Unity FWF birthday card is terrific. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Carol said…
Such a fun card! Just popped over form FWF for a closer look.
Bananastamper said…
Such a fun stamp and sentiment - love this especially your polkadots! You should enter this at Little Red Wagon - the challenge is "Seeing Spots."
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.ca/
Cheers,
Shanna :)
Gaylynn said…
Heeehee... What a fun bday card, Cynthia. Cute stamp with the sentiment.
Thanks for the giggle Cynthia - fabulous card!!
Blessings
Maxine
Great use of the sketch! The whole card is wonderful, and you have made me "need" this stamp set! Ugh!
Caroline said…
Super cute!! Love the colours and paper selection :)
Sue D said…
Funny birthday card!
Joanne said…
LOL! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo
Janis said…
Love the wonderful image stamped on the polka dots!!!
Thanks for sharing on FWF!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Scrappy Scatty said…
such a lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
xx