Wow, where did this week go?!
It's Friday again and that means
sharing a fun project created
with Unity Stamps.
Be sure to check out all of this week's
Friends with Flair inspiration!
I am sharing a card which features a fun Itty Bitty stamp
from Unity called
These stamps are anything BUT "Itty Bitty"!
They are all fun single stamps (and sentiments) that you will
want to check out and add to your Unity collection.
The sketch is inspired by the newest
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at winning a fun prize from Unity Stamp Company.

Comments
Love the elegant background paper on the bottom!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
I saw your entry at FWF.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
Blessings
Maxine
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com