Skip to main content

Unity Friday Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!

is a time for all of the Unity fans
to share their fun projects
from the week. 
While browsing the Unity Shop this week
I realized that this fun image 
had not been inked since I bought it.
Yikes!


My card features Unity Stamp
Nothing to fancy, but I did like the sentiment
cut into strips.  I did omit the "Let's do Lunch" 
since this will be mailed to friends or family
out of state.... hard to schedule lunch!!
I also finished the card with a machine stitched border.

The color inspiration came from the current

Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at winning a fun Unity Prize.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Sister Act Card Challenge:  #100 Anything Goes
Simon Monday:  Pastels

  Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only)

Comments

Dawn Fields said…
Lovely card! I have these stamps, too! I have yet to ink mine up, so don't feel bad! (LOL)
Brandi R said…
Simply lovely! LOVE that paper! ♥
nancy carroll said…
LOVE the paper and how you place the sentiment!
DIANA L. said…
This is so cool I love that sentiment
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Carol said…
Fabulous card and sentiment, love the paper. Carol x
Bananastamper said…
Such a fun card! Love the fun way you applied your sentiment!
Shanna :)
I do so love this stamp and the sentiment....now I want to drag it out and play.... Happy Easter!
D- said…
I spotted your card at Unity FWF and came over for a closer look.
Thanks for sharing your great card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Janis said…
So fun!!! Love the fabulous sentiment separated into strips.
Saw you on FWF!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Becca Yahrling said…
Lovely card! I have that background paper - funny how it matches the "challenge" colors so perfectly! :-)
JPScraps said…
Love the card! i haven't inked that one up in a long time either.
Love it Cynthia - especially the contrast of the image and the words :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Perfect! Tots describes my day! Saw you on FWF.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
Suzanne C said…
Lovely card and I can totally empathize with the sentiment! Sweet design. Thanks for joining in the Pastel challenge with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Sue D said…
Great card and funny sentiment.