Skip to main content

i {heart} Card Sketches with a Twist #106

I hope everyone is having a great 
start to the weekend!

I'm stopping in quickly to 
share a fun birthday card
for this week's

My card features one of the fun
From the Heart 
Birdbrain images
and
The sketch twist this week is
to use a two word sentiment.


I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils
on Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Card stock.
Stickles were added to the candle flame
and a couple of gems for a little "bling".

Not only is the image adorable, but it comes
with a variety of 16 coordinating
sentiments!  Wow!

Here's the inside sentiment for my card:
 

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #180:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #103:  Anything Goes

Comments

Jennifer Scull said…
your card is fabulous! and the BG paper is perfect with this cutey birdbrain image! :) love how you used the sketch, too.
Wonderful card Cynthia - love the wondeful colouring of the chick, and the great paper you have used behind it.
Blessings
Maxine
Imke said…
FUN birthday card, Cynthia !! I totally LOVE that BG DP - mine is gone **sniff**sniff**
You´ve also done a great job with our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon !!
Unknown said…
Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
Blessings, Carole
Lyn said…
Fun card (fun colors, fun paper, fun take on the sketch). Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn