Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Friday Freebie Wee Ones Cowboy

Happy Friday!
 
I'm so glad that you stopped by today.
I am sharing a super sweet image
that Jodie is giving away 
over in the Bugaboo shop today.


 
The image is called Wee One Cowboy - Relaxing.
The image was colored with Copic Markers
and Prismacolor pencils then fussy cut 
and popped up with foam tape 
in front of the little scene.
 
Jodi has decided to retire many of the Bugaboo images
in the shop.  Be sure to check them out and add some of
your favorites to your Bugaboo collection.
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Want more inspiration?
for all of the design team inspiration.
 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #178 Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes April 7 - 13
Cutie Pie Challenge:  #86 All About the Boys

Comments

Tina Goodwin said…
Your card is adorable! I love that little cowboy. Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope you will join us again next week.
Tina DT
Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x
Wonderful wee scene Cynthia - although I am a bit puzzled as to what the things are on the sides of the hat, that seem to stick out?? (You have coloured them grey, with blue bands)
Blessings
Maxine
Cynthia, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and sharing your sweet comment. You're relaxing cowboy is way too cute! Love those freebies from Jodie! She's amazing! I've noticed quite a few of your cards lately. Lovely job! It's been so fun to play along with the DT. Thanks, Judi
SSW2~GDT
Lisa xx said…
oh this is just too cute, gorgeous card and prefect for our challenge!

thank you for joining in with the cuties xx
Cynthia said…
Hi Maxine! The grey behind the cowboy are his boots. He is laying on his stomach with his feet up. Hope you get a chance to pick him up in the store this week!
Hi Cynthia! Your little Bugaboo Cowboy is just TOO CUTE! Great job designing this, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing it in our challenge. I am grateful to have you play along, and really hope you will join us again very soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Jo Ann said…
This is too cute! I love the scene you created and how you lay-out everything perfectly. Thank you for joining our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. The current challenge is midway and hope you join us again. Leaving you with God's Word to ponder on from Romans 15:4 and it says, "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." God bless always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Gem x said…
I love this its great, such a cute image and you have done it proud, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx