I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Monday's at Catch the Bug is
a day for the Design Team to share
project inspiration which is
This week I am sharing an
altered wine bottle photo display.
I started with this fabulous pottery
wine bottle and wrapped it with a sleeve
of burlap.
I corked the bottle and inserted a recycled
photo display pin.
I printed the sweet Bee Bear- Heart String
from the Bugaboo store and colored it
with Copic Markers.
The image was fussy cut and taped to an acrylic
strip to insert behind the large silk flower.
I used my hot glue gun to attach the flower
and sprigs to the burlap.
I really like how this turned out!
Jodi has decided to retire many of the Bugaboo images
in the shop. Be sure to check them out and add some of
your favorites to your Bugaboo collection.
Want more inspiration?
Check the Catch the Bug blog
for all of the design team inspiration

Comments
Blessings
Maxine