Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenge

I have been away from the craftroom for
the past couple of weeks.

While I was on vacation I did
have time to color some of the
fabulous Unity images.

This week's I'm using one of those 
images and combining it with the
fabulous {be Inspired} sketch.


The sweet Unity image from Phyllis Harris 
was stamped on Kraft Cardstock and colored with
Prismacolor pencils.  The background was sponged
with Memento ink and a scalloped die.

The sentiment is from Unity's Forever Friends by Phyllis Harris.

Here's the Unity {be Inspired} sketch:

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at winning a fabulous Unity prize.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Unity Friends with Flair
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:
(Both the image and sentiment were new to me)

Comments

What a wonderful card Cynthia - love your take on the sketch, and your colouring is impeccable - as ever.
Blessings
Maxine
Brandi R said…
Such a sweet card! Love the colors ♥
ionabunny said…
Sweet image. Great colours. Love how the balloons are off the card. Hugz
Pop's Cards said…
This is just so cute, I love the colours too, thanks for joining us at Simon Says Wednesdays challenge this time, hugs Pops x
Ruby said…
Really cute card. Love the balloons.
Angie said…
Fabulous card! Love the background you created!
nancy y said…
love the balloons blowing off the card, and a fantastic background you made!
Gaylynn said…
Very sweet card and image. It's cute how the balloons extend beyond the card. :)
Linda said…
what a cute card.
Iris said…
So pretty - love the images and the colors.
isoscia at aol dot com
Tracy said…
Oh my giddy aunt Cynthia .... she is stunning in every way...love her!! Xxx
D- said…
Love your sweet card. Great coloring and background. Thanks for sharing.
{I came over from Unity FWF}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Lagene said…
FABULOUS card! I love the bright base and love the balloons flying off the edge!
Sue D said…
Love your coloring and the balloons off the side of the card.
Unknown said…
Cute. Like how the balloons are off the card.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase
Janis said…
Fabulous sky background and I love how you did the balloons!!! Phyllis' images are always amazing!!!
Saw you on Unity FWF.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Scrapper Myra said…
Love the out-of-the-box approach.
Squealing over the balloons! Nice work!
Crystal said…
Outstanding card! The colors are so bright and cheery and the balloons are so fun!
Donna K said…
How fun are those pretty balloons!! Great card Cynthia!
Love this card. The colors are so pretty and the balloons blowing off the card is adorable.
DIANA L. said…
Awesome card love those balloons!I love it.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
jenn shurkus said…
love the windy scene you created ;) so sweet!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
Kelli Haglund said…
Love your card you created. The background is so pretty and so vibrant.
joslyn said…
LOVE this!!! thanks for playing along♥