Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl and Simon Says Stamp

While I was on vacation
I took several images to color.
I printed this sweet
Sassy Cheryl image called 
An Afternoon Walk.

This card went together very quickly.
Using a emboss folder and 
designer papers from Stampin' Up.


I made the enamel dots by melting pony beads.
Easy to make AND much cheaper than buying
enamel dots.

The image was colored with Copic Markers
and the background was sponged using
Memento ink, a scallop die and a dauber.


I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Add a Little Texture
Sister Act Card Challenge #94:  Anything Goes

Comments

Lovely card Cynthia - a cute image beautifully coloured and wonderfully presented.
Blessings
Maxine
Virginia L. said…
GREAT job on the coloring! The layering and colors are awesome! Wow, your DIY enamel dots are so cool! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add A Little Texture” Challenge!
Cara said…
What a cute card! I love the layers. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
Cara