Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets February Linky Party

I hope everyone is having a
great weekend!

Crafty Secrets is winding down their
but I wanted to sneak in one
more project.

I used the freebie Valentine digital paper
to make a quick digital scrapbook page.


My sister is 10 years younger than me and
was born on Valentine's Day.
What a great Valentine's surprise for my family!
Of course, she has two adorable little
girls of her own now.... my how time flies!

Sandy is giving away this digital paper and a fun
Valentine image this month from the new Vintage Valentine Set.

Be sure to stop by the Crafty Secrets Blog
to check it out!

I'm sharing my project with the following:
Crafty Secrets:  February Linky Party
Simon Says Wednesday Work It Challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, what a beautiful scrapbook page and tribute to your sister.
Thanks so much for using a Crafty Secrets image and for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I would love to have you join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
What a beautiful paper Cynthia, and you have made a lovely page using it.
Blessings
Maxine
Diane said…
What a pretty and perfect page for your Valentine sister!! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets February Linky Party!"
Diane CS DT
Unknown said…
The vintage image on that wonderful page is a auper BD wish for your sister. Thank you for taking time to share your creations with us at Word Art Wednesday in our 170th challenge. Your art is beautiful. Many BLESSINGS to you and yours,
Carole
Hope to see you again soon.
This is such a clever way to use the free download for this month! I love the way you put the photo in the heart "frame." Super sweet! Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets February Linky Party!
Kathy Clement
DT Leader, Crafty Secrets
http://www.kathybydesign.com