Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges


We've made it to Friday again!
I look forward to Friday for many
reasons but the BIG one is to 
play along with Unity Stamp Company
and the
Friends With Flair linky party.

I recently ordered the adorable
and tonight I made this fun
clean and simple 
card.


I have been experimenting with stamping on
Kraft card stock.  I love how the colored pencils 
really pop!  I decided to try something a little
different (for me) and not color the otter image.
I think I like it!

The color combination is one of this month's


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment.
Not only due I enjoy receiving them
but you might be the lucky random
winner of a fun Unity prize.

Comments

Beejay said…
Love this sweet "Otter" card!
Cynthia this is adorable - love your otter and the colouring on kraft is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,fab image and love the design.xxx
Donna K said…
Oh...he is otterably adorable! Such a cute lil guy and you did a fab job with the color challenge too! Have a happy weekend, Cynthia!
Crystal said…
Very cute, I just love otters and how playful they are!
There Otter be a law against a card being this cute!
Lagene said…
AWWH that is so cute!
Iris said…
Super cute card - love the otter and the sentiment.
isoscia at aol dot com
Becca Yahrling said…
Very sweet & adorable card <3
Gaylynn said…
Cynthia, this is very CUTE. I like the little touch of yellow on the kraft. :)
Linda said…
your card is too sweet and cute!
Stephanie said…
Love the pop of yellow!
Unknown said…
Super Cute I love the Otter!
Unknown said…
Super Cute I love the Otter!
Unknown said…
Adorable! Sweet & simple!! <3
Janis said…
I have been wanting to experiment with colored pencils on kraft. Your card really inspires me to try this technique. That yellow on the kraft is fabulous. Thanks for sharing your adorable card. Saw you on Unity FWF!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Dawn Fields said…
This card is very sweet!
Love your card. The little otter is so cute.
Dawn Louise said…
Superb and sweet. the uncoloured image really works. thanks for inspiration and I'm here from FWF x
Sue D said…
How cute. I like the yellow heart with the yellow ribbon.
ionabunny said…
This otter is so cute. Hugz