Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #153 and MFT sketch #215

I'm sharing a fun card combining a couple
of challenges for this week.

This week's Art Impressions challenge
I am using their adorable

 Card Front

Card Inside

The card sketch is from this week's
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:

Comments

Love it - thanks for the giggle with this adorable card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! The image and embossing folder are so cute and I just love the inside image :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx
Unknown said…
That is adorable! Saw your card on the MFT challenge site & had to come comment.
Pop's Cards said…
Hey sweetie, I just love this creation so much :0))) hugs pops x
This is adorable! And...you used one of my all time favorite embossing folders! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. ~Renee
Sharon Caudle said…
Oh my gosh, Cynthia! This is SUPER cute!!! Love him and the papers you've used! Awesome card! thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Art Impressions!!
Jill said…
The back and front!!' Too funny! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Sketch Challenge! :)
Beejay said…
I guess we are both "dog people"! This is a super cute card!!!
Susan R. Opel said…
Super fun use of the sketch, Cynthia!

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things