Skip to main content

Unity GIU Day #5

I had so much fun as Growing In Unity Gal this week!
It was an honor
to share my inspiration with you.

I hope you were inspired to try a clean and simple design
with your next card or project
using one of  Unity Stamp Company's 
fabulous rubber stamp.

~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day 
(Monday through Friday)
for your chance at winning two Unity Itty Bitty
stamps of your choice!


For my final day with you I'm sharing a card
that I made earlier this summer with a fun 
Itty Bitty set by Angie Blom & Lisa Arana

I have combined it with an image from Unity's "Insta Cute"
and a Polaroid die cut from Paper Smooches.
The camera was colored with Tim Holtz
distress reinkers.  Glossy accents were applied to the lenses.

The yellow and blue enamel dots were
made using Perlerbeads.
You can see a quick tutorial on how to make your own
enamel dots on my blog HERE. 

I wanted to leave you this week by sharing a couple
of photos from my area of the world -- Alaska.

We took a road trip last weekend about an hour
south of Anchorage to Whittier, Alaska
and took these fabulous photos.
 



 
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment
for your chance at winning some fabulous Unity rubbah.
Hope you have a great Friday!

Comments

Rubeena I. said…
What a fun card!!! And love the pics you took - the birds, the water, the greens... nature at its finest! :)
Sue D said…
Love the card design and the bright colors.
Denise Bryant said…
Love your fun CAS card today! The camera looks great in those bright colors! And the pics your took on your trip are great!
It's been a great GIU week.... thanks for sharing with us!
Gaylynn said…
Awesome card. Your dots look great. Gotta give those beads a try. Looks like you live a beautiful part of the country. Lovely pics.
Anonymous said…
This card is wonderful. Thanks for all the inspiration this week. Also for sharing the Alaska pictures, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Love the bright colors on the camera! And you've made some great photos :)
Love how you colored the camera.... however I was distracted by those fabulous photos of Alaska. What a beautiful place. I will visit someday. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful inspiring projects this week.
Ruby said…
Love this card. It is my favourite of the week. Thanks for sharing this with us. Love it.
Kris B said…
Wonderful card! Love all the elements and the sentiment is great! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of Alaska! My husband and I are hoping to visit your state someday. Thanks for a great GIU week! All your projects have been fabulous!
Berina RGA said…
nice card.. tfs... beautiful photos... very nice..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
cghundley said…
Beautiful pictures and
love your fun card! It's
so colorful. Have enjoyed
your blog all week, thanks
for sharing!
Carla from Utah
Janis said…
Super-fun card!! Love the happy colors and great idea using the Glossy Accents on the lenses!

Thanks for hostessing GIU this week. It has been a delight!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
KC said…
its been so fun following you this week! this card is just as awesome as the rest! love the colors!!!
Milka Gubo said…
Such a sweet card :-D Like it a lot :-D
Photos you added are beautiful :-D Alaska is on my list "Must visit places" :-D
Have lovely day, weekend :-D
Lyn said…
Have really enjoyed your cards and this one is super lovely
Tracy said…
Loved each and every card this week Cynthia... stunning!!! Loving the pics :-) xxxx
Penny said…
Absolutely fabulous! Love everything about this card! :^)
Love your wonderful photos, too! They remind me of the mountains in northwest Montana where I grew up! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Anonymous said…
Love this card! Nice pictures.
Karenladd said…
Thank you for an awesome week of wonderful cards! Love your homemade enamel dots and the bright colors in your card today! Also for the gorgeous photos of your Alaskan wildlife and scenery! The old fashioned camera image on your card was perfect for this photo-rich post!
Julie Odil said…
Your card is awesome! And I loved the pics you shared! Makes me want to visit your fine state!
ionabunny said…
Love that fun looking camera. Great card and nice to see the wildlife
Dawn Fields said…
Lovely card! Beautiful photography! So cool to see bald eagles in their natural habitat!
Fabulous card Cynthia, and stunning photos - thanks for sharing your we corner of the world.
Blessings
Maxine
Monika/Buzsy said…
I left my comment on the wrong picture... so... here it is... I love your card Cynthia. That camera is awesome... and the colorful dots! :)
sharon g said…
By the way, I love your photos. We went to Alaska a few yrs ago---not Whittier, but several different places on a cruise---and LOVED it. What a gorgeous state you live in. Thanks for sharing your beauty...
Unknown said…
I love the pop of color on the mostly neutral card. really fun. And your pictures are stunning - I'm so glad you shared some of them with us!