Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #223 - Splat!

Welcome to a new challenge with Meljen's Designs!
This week's challenge is "Splat!"

(Use paint, ink spray or mist on your project)
Here's my project using Meljen's "Artist Mug"


My splattered background was created by 
flicking a paint brush after dipping it into 
distress reinkers.

The digital image was printed twice, colored with 
Copic Markers, fussy cut and popped up with 
dimensional tape.


The coordinated digital sentiment is from

Just a reminder: 
You must use Meljen's Designs images on your project.
Each week THREE random participants win
their choice of TWO digital images
from Meljen's Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Milka said…
Lovely card Cynthia :-D
Donna said…
Beautiful card, background came out fabulous!
Carol L said…
That's such a great card for any artist! I love all the colored splatters and especially the great sentiment!
Penny said…
Super-cool CAS design! Love the splatters, image, coloring, and sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Love those splatter backgrounds, and yes, we can colour outside the lines - but it takes effort to break the rules that have 'governed' our art for so many years :-). Great card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia your card is gorgeous. Love the splatter.
Connie Leman said…
I just LOVE your card Cynthia ! It's very inspiring and I like all things with splatters on them :D - lovely colors too ❤️