Happy Sunday and welcome to a new
with Catch the Bug.
The sketch had a little break and
it is now a monthly challenge.
Here's what I came up with using
the new sketch and the sweet
"CB Bear Balloon" image.
The image was colored with Copic Markers.
Coordinating papers are from Stampin' Up!
designer series paper pack. Buttons and gems
are from my stash. A machine stitched
border finishes the card.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always appreciate your comments.
I am also sharing my card with the following:
Digi Choosday Challenge: Lots of Layers
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge: Use a Digi
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Walk on the Wildside
Digi Choosday Challenge: Lots of Layers
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge: Use a Digi
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Walk on the Wildside

Comments
Oh no what are we going to do that Betty is closing.....our local stamp store!!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Soldotna, Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com
Hugs, Penny