Skip to main content

Unity GIU Day #2

I'm so excited to be your Growing In Unity Gal this week!
This is my first time to participate and I'm so honored
to share my inspiration with you.

I will be sharing my favorite clean and simple design
inspiration featuring Unity Stamp Company's
fabulous rubber stamps this week.

~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day 
(Monday through Friday)
for your chance at winning two Unity Itty Bitty
stamps of your choice!

Today I'm sharing a one layer card using a 
couple of stamp sets from Unity:
 

I started this clean and simple design by inking 
the sun ray image with various ColorBox pigment inks.
After stamping on the white base panel, I spritzed the 
entire panel with Imagine Crafts Fireworks Spritz.

The sentiment from Donna Downey was
stamped in Versafine ink after the base panel dried.
 
The following Unity sets were used for my card:

Don't forget to leave a comment
for the random drawing 
at the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Colleen O said…
Simple yet very pretty
Kris B said…
Love it! What a great one layer card! Beautiful background!
Amber said…
What a beautiful card!
Cathy Pearl said…
This clean and simple card shines!
Berina RGA said…
beautiful... love the stamping...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Tracy said…
Gorgeous Cynthia :-) xxx
OOH, I've never seen that SMAK before now...I think I need it! This is a great way to use a bold sentiment. I have several of those Donna Downey sentiments and struggle to use them, but this is a great simple idea!
Sue D said…
I like the sunburst and the spritzing--perfect background for this sentiment.
Lyn said…
Love this card <3 Sunbursts are great
Denise Bryant said…
Love the colors on this! Great card!
beautiuful- love the colors - one layer cards scare me - thanks for sharing

Barb Housner
What a fabulous card Cynthia - love the colours and the way you have used the sunburst, then spritzed over it. Stunning.
Blessings
Maxine
Cat said…
I really love this card. The colors work really well together.
Karenladd said…
WOW!!! This card is beautiful and I love the different techniques you used. One layer cards are the toughest for me but you did an amazing job!
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous one layer card. Love the bright colours and a great sentiment
2suns said…
I really like the sun Ray and how you stamped it. Cute card.
You've made an amazing background!
Debbie Strotz said…
Love clean and simple cards and this one really "out shines"! Gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
I love the sentiment it is so true. But all we have to do is look around us and that can be any where.
KC said…
this is great! such a beautiful creation! love the technique!!
Janis said…
Just gorgeous!! Love the rays and the Fireworks mist!!! I think we all can relate to that sentiment. :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
cghundley said…
So very pretty!
Carla from Utah
Gaylynn said…
Wow, this is really a stunning card. Love the sentiment and the background. :)
Unknown said…
Love this card! Really neat background.
Julie Odil said…
That sunburst background is awesome! I love this card!
Ruby said…
Very pretty card. Love the background.
Anonymous said…
Very Pretty Card!!
Penny said…
So, so gorgeous! Love the fabulous design! :^)
Hugs, Penny
sharon g said…
The spraying looks great with the sun's rays. Very artsy...
Dawn Fields said…
Love the colors on this card! This card is one of my favorites of all the cards I've seen you create! I bought this sentiment stamp right after I saw this card in another blog post of yours!
I must get better at spritzing. Your card is fabulous. I love the bright fun colors. TFS