Skip to main content

Unity GIU Day #4

Thanks so much for your sweet comments this week!
 I'm so honored to be this week's Growing in Unity Gal
and have the opportunity to share my inspiration with you.

I am sharing clean and simple design
inspiration featuring Unity Stamp Company's 
fabulous rubber stamps all week.

~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day 
(Monday through Friday)
for your chance at winning two Unity Itty Bitty
stamps of your choice!


Sometimes you just need a quick and simple card.
I love how the sunburst paper really draws your eye
to the fun lightbulb image.

The image and sentiment are both from the
"Lightbulb Moment" Itty Bitty set
by Lisa Arana.

Don't forget to leave a comment on each post this week for 
the random drawing at the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.
 

Comments

cghundley said…
Beautiful card and I love
the coloring on it!
Carla from Utah
Denise Bryant said…
Great card! The sunburst paper makes a great background for the lightbulb stamp! Love the colors!
Kris B said…
Fabulous card! Love it when the paper makes the card come together so easily! Great use of the sunburst paper with the light bulb image!
Ruby said…
Love design of your card. Great colours. Thanks for sharing with us.
Gaylynn said…
How fun. Great style and sentiment with it. :)
Cathy Pearl said…
Love the sunburst paper used with this stamp. Perfect. Love the stamp soooo much I just ordered it!
ionabunny said…
What a great card. Love that sunburst and the sentiment is perfect
Julie Odil said…
Fantastic! You use that sunburst stamp so well!
Karenladd said…
Wow, what a striking card! Love how the transparent lightbulb shines against that sunburst!
Anonymous said…
This is just awesome, the paper and stamp set just go together.
Janis said…
Such a fabulous card!!! LOVE that you used three colors together for the rays. Just so bright and colorful. My grandma-brain often forgets things and has one of these brilliant flashes.....and then promptly forgets again! Ha. I need about 100 of this kind of card. :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Milka Gubo said…
:-D lovely lovely lovely :-D
the paper goes so well with the image - great card
thanks for sharing your talent this week

Barb Housner
Anonymous said…
Fabulous Card!!
2suns said…
Like the clean and simple. What a great idea for a quick card but it looks like you spent a lot of time.
Penny said…
Fab design & colors! Love the stamping! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Dawn Fields said…
These stamps look fabulous on this paper! Fabulous card design!
Sue D said…
Love this sentiment with the light bulb!
Berina RGA said…
this is such a cute and fabulous card!! love the background..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Tracy said…
I think this is my favourite...but then you come up with another..:-)...love each and everyone! xxxx
Wow - this is wonderful Cynthia - love the lightbulb image!!
Blessings
Maxine
Love how you used the sunburst in your background this week.
The light bulb and the sentiment are perfect together. Fun card. TFS
KC said…
this card is perfect! I love that paper!
Unknown said…
love the little added bling. it adds just the right "something" to the card.