Skip to main content

Unity GIU Day #3


I'm so excited to be your Growing In Unity Gal this week!
This is my first time to participate and I'm so honored
to share my inspiration with you.

I will be sharing clean and simple designs with you
featuring several of Unity Stamp Company's 
fabulous rubber stamps this week.

~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day 
(Monday through Friday)
for your chance at winning two Unity Itty Bitty
stamps of your choice!


Summers in Alaska are full of fun camping trips!
I couldn't resist making a one-layer card using 
two Itty Bitty sets:


The sunray was masked with Post it Notes
and sponged with Memento inks.   
The camper was fussy cut and layered
in front.

Don't forget to leave a comment
for the random drawing
at the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.


Comments

Sue D said…
Very cute camper and love the sun ray background.
Anonymous said…
Love this old camper, use to baby sit in one like this.
KC said…
this is great! I love post its...aren't they the best?!?
Denise Bryant said…
Fun card, Cynthia! I love the sunrays in the background (nice job on the sponging!) and the cute camper stamp!
Janis said…
So cute!! Love the whimsical feel and the bright happy colors!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
cghundley said…
Love your card! The
fussy cut trailer is
so cute.
Carla from Utah
Gaylynn said…
So CUTE. I really like how you made the rays. How clever!!
Tracy said…
Adoreable..love that image xxx
Julie Odil said…
A retro camper -- how fun! Sweet card!
Lyn said…
Great card and a lovely sentiment
Ruby said…
This card is super cute. I am enjoying your projects this week.
Rubeena I. said…
aww this is adorable, loving the rays!
Anonymous said…
Fun card!
ionabunny said…
So gorgeous. Love the bright colours and that cute caravan
Karenladd said…
Oh my! An adorable little camp trailer and wonderful masking technique! Love this fun card!
sharon g said…
I LOVE camping cards!!!!!! Yours is so darned cute. I make a lot of camping themed cards because I LOVE to camp. I like how you made the sun's rays. NICE
Love this card Cynthia - it is a stunner.
BLessings
Maxine
Very cute - love the camper stamp and the sentiment - thanks for sharing

Barb Housner
Dawn Fields said…
Adorable card; I love the sentiment!
Berina RGA said…
beautiful card!! so fun!! with a true sentiment...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Adorable. I love that sweet retro camper. And the sun rays behind the image are perfect. TFS
Monika/Buzsy said…
I love your card Cynthia. That camera is awesome... and the colorful dots! :)
Unknown said…
This card just simply makes me smile. Who doesn't love a cute little teardrop trailer?