Skip to main content

Unity GIU Day #1

I'm so excited to be your Growing In Unity Gal this week!
This is my first time to participate and I'm so honored
to share my inspiration with you.

I will be sharing my favorite clean and simple design
inspiration featuring Unity Stamp Company's
fabulous rubber stamps this week.

~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day
(Monday through Friday)
for your chance at winning two Unity Itty Bitty
stamps of your choice!

Today, I'm starting off by focusing on a sentiment which arrived in 
a gift bag of miscellaneous Unity stamps.
{Don't you love those!}


This design was super easy and gave me an
opportunity to use up some of the scraps
on my desk. 

The splattered base panel was created using
Tim Holtz distress reinkers by flicking
a paintbrush onto the surface.
Super easy technique and VERY effective!

Don't forget to leave a comment
for the random drawing 
at the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

2suns said…
Very pretty and simple.
very cool - it is amazing what splatters do as a design element and always good to use our scraps

Barb Housner
Kris B said…
Pretty CAS card! Love the splatters! Congrats on being this weeks GIU designer! Looking forward to a fun week!
Chrisann said…
I love this layout. I'm a big fan of simple designs. What a great way to start your week :)
Tracy said…
Gorgeous Cynthia..loving the splatters:-) Congratulations!! xxx
Sheryl said…
Great layout, and love the splatters!
Penny said…
Fabulous CAS design! Love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Unknown said…
Love the sentiment with the simple but pretty design
Janna said…
Very nice, really like the design! Happy Stamping!
Unknown said…
Love the splatter great idea Tiffanynicole99@yahoo.com
Mandi said…
love those splatters :)
Maria said…
Looks great! Thanks for being our GIU girl! I emailed u
Stunning card Cynthia - love your colours and the way you placed the banners. The sentiment is wonderful!
Blessings
Maxine
Colleen O said…
Very nice card. Uplifting colors to carry the prayers
Berina RGA said…
very pretty card... love the splash of colors..
Berina
Moxie Craftie
Ooooh, I am loving the banners! I think we have similar styles, I might have to cardlift this from you. ^_^
Sue D said…
Lovely card--I like the banners.
Denise Bryant said…
Love the splattered background and the cute mini-checkered banners!
Cat said…
Love the Flicking technique! Thanks for sharing.
Karenladd said…
Beautiful card background with the distress reinkers and I love the paper scrap banners!
ionabunny said…
Lovely card. Great splats and great use of the scraps.
Anonymous said…
very nice card any color would go nicely.
KC said…
LOVE the splatter! awesome scrap busting card!
Janis said…
Sweet card with a heartfelt message! Love the background splatters!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
cghundley said…
Congrats on being this
week's Growing In Unity Gal!
Beautiful card, lovely colors.
Carla from Utah
Gaylynn said…
Hi Cynthia. Congrats to you. Your card is so festive. :)
Unknown said…
Love the layered banners in the background and the splattering of ink drops. Great sentiment!
Julie Odil said…
So pretty! Love those banners!
Ruby said…
Congratulations on the GIU this week. This card is so pretty.
Anonymous said…
Pretty card!
sharon g said…
Ohhhh, I like the little flags. What a cool, happy, summery look!
Dawn Fields said…
Congrats on being the GIU girl this week! I admire your work! This card is lovely!
Pretty card. Love your flags. Congrats on the GIU week.
Unknown said…
I love the paint splatter and the layered calico paper. I love putting colors together like that, I think it gives cards or pages a multi-dimensional effect.