Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #225

Welcome to a new challenge with the Meljen's Designs Team!
This week is my favorite -- a sketch challenge.

Here's what I came up with using



Just a reminder: 
You must use Meljen's Designs images on your project.
Each week THREE random participants win
their choice of TWO digital images
from Meljen's Designs.
I'm entering my card in the following:

Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

This is gorgeous Cynthia - love the colours you have used, and the image is so sweet!
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia your card is adorable.
Penny said…
Such a cute take on that sketch! Love the fun image, your coloring, and the color palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny
jenn shurkus said…
this is such a fun card!! it fits the sketch perfectly :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!