Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Friday Freebie

Happy Friday!
I'm here to share a little fun inspiration
with this week's Bugaboo Freebie image
Button Bear.


Jodie is so generous with her wonderful art!
Be sure to check the Bugaboo store for
this image and MANY more.

Need more inspiration?  Check the Catch the Bug Blog
for what the design team has created for you this week.

I'm sharing my card with the following challenges:

Comments

Sweet card and it ties in with our current Digi Choosday Challenge - 'Layer it up!' Thanks for joining in the fun with us! Yvonne (DT)
Gorgeous card Cynthia - love your colours.
Blessings
Maxine
Kris B said…
So adorable! Such a cute image and wonderfully colored! Love the paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope you join us again soon!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia your card is gorgeous. Have a great weekend.
Precious card for MIn and her husband. How sweet this is for yal to this hop for her. I will be making a card.
cheiron said…
What a sweet little bear! Love your gorgeous bow too. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)
Debbie said…
Aww! This bear is adorable! I love your crinkly ribbon bow, too!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Deepti said…
Awwww this is such an adorable card :) I love the coloring and that ribbon !
Scrappy Scatty said…
lovely card
Thank you for playing along at out lots of layers challenge at
Digi Choosday
xx