Skip to main content

Unity Friday Friends with Flair

Wow, can you believe it's Friday again!
I'm playing along with Unity's
Friends with Flair and
{be Inspired} challenges.


A very clean and simple design using a birthday
sentiment from the July 2012 KOTM
Ol' Bag of Fun.

The colors were inspired by this month's
Unity {be Inspired} challenge.


The sketch is from Lisa's Wanna Sketch challenge#18.


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity prize.

Comments

halomom said…
I really like the way you incorporated all this month's colors into your card. And the sketch is just perfect for a birthday card. Really good job!
Love the vibrant colours and the way the paint splats echo the polka dots. Brilliant.
Blessings
Maxine
Donna K said…
Your work is always so beautiful, Cynthia! The spatters are wonderful with your design! Right on with the challenge colors AND the sketch design! Have a great day today!
Rubeena I. said…
this is amazing - love the different things that are going on with the front :)
Sue D said…
How fun and colorful. Love the polka dots.
Gaylynn said…
Hi Cynthia. The colorful flags make this so festive. Perfect for this sketch too!! :)
nancy y said…
Love these colorful banners, makes for a very fun card!
Dawn Fields said…
Very festive birthday card; love it!
Kris B said…
Fun birthday card! Love those colorful banners!
Linda said…
I love your card....
Carol L said…
What a great work of eye candy here! I love those colorful layered banners, the enamel dots and spots of grunge! Nice one!
Lisa Arana said…
Super fun! I love all the pretty ribbons and the colors are so playful. Thank you so much for being inspired by wanna sketch!!!
Scrapper Myra said…
I love the colorful banners in your card.
Miwa said…
Beautiful card - LOVE your take on the sketch!
Crystal said…
Love the polkadot banners and matching paint splatters!
Kris said…
Oh my Cynthia - love this happy card. Thanks for playing along with the {be inspired} challenge this month.
Sheryl said…
Love this card, so happy!