Unity Friends with Flair June 13, 2014 Happy Friday! I'm hopping along with Unity's Friends with Flair customer blog hop this week. Sharing a very clean and simple Father's Day card using June 2013 SMAK Epic Moments and Consider Yourself Vintage Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment! You might be the lucky winner of a fabulous Unity prize. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels consider yourself vintage epic moments father's day friends with flair Unity Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments 2suns said… Great fathers day card. Penny said… Wonderful CAS card! Love the fab blotches with the cars! So vintage! :^)Hugs, PennyHave a wonderful weekend! Mary Anne / MA54K said… I was so happy when I received these trucks in a KOM.... they make the best masculine cards! Nice job with the splotches and distress! Dawn Fields said… Very special card for Father's Day! Linda said… what a great Father's Day! card Tenia Nelson said… Awesome!!!! kiwimeskreations said… What a great card Cynthia - love the splatters and the card stamps.BlessingsMaxine Gaylynn said… Cynthia, this is an awesome vintage theme. I like the splatter spots in there too. :) Julie Odil said… This is a perfect Father's Day card! Love it! Rachel said… amazing dad's day card! i love how you grunged it up and distressed the colors, this is a perfect manly man card!-Rachelrwkrafts.com
Comments
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings
Maxine
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com