Skip to main content

Meljen's Design Challenge #213 - Sew Perfect

Welcome to a new Meljen's Designs Challenge.
This week's challenge is "Sew Perfect".
Use real or faux stitching on your project.


I used Meljen's Sweet Little Lop for my
birthday card.

The image was colored with Copic Markers 
and shaded with charcoal pencil.
A little sparkle was added with Stickles.
The machine stitched border completes the card.

Melissa is having a Summer Treat sale this weekend!
Visit the shop through July 4 and all images are 50% off.

http://meljensdesigns.com/

The layout inspiration came from this week's
"Wanna Sketch #16" challenge:


Just a reminder: 
You must use Meljen's Designs images on your project.
Each week THREE random participants win
their choice of TWO digital images
from Meljen's Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Lisa Arana said…
Awwww, how super adorable!!! That sweet little bunny is just the cutest and I love how you layered the circles over the angled panel. Thank you so much for playing along with wanna sketch Cynthia!
Oh how I love the pun on this card - nice one Cynthia, and a gorgeous card with it!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Fab take on the sketch! Such a cute image and love the sentiment--too funny! Love the palette & coloring, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny