Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #209 - Two Dies and some Purple

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I'm stopping by with a quick post for
this week's Sassy Cheryl Digi Challenge


Cheryl's shop is full of new and adorable images.
I bought "Say Cheese Please" during the recent
Memorial Day sale and couldn't wait to color and play.

Sorry for the poor quality photo.  I still haven't found
a good way to photograph scrapbook layouts!

Here's a close up of the sweet image:


I'm also sharing my project with Cheryl's Show Me Thursday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Great page Cynthia - I do love the 'Say Cheese Please' image and fence line. Beautiful accents to your page.
Blessings
Maxine
Sassy Cheryl said…
I agree. . . .what a FABULOUS page. I'm loving it. And the image fits perfectly!
Thanks for playing along in the Two Dies & a little purple challenge with my Sassy Gals!
Penny said…
Fantastic LO! Love the fun image, photos, and design details! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Awesome Cheryl. I have been wanting to get back to my scrapbooking lately. Cheryl's little guys are so versatile. They work perfect in any art medium. I love them in the scrapbook layout. Thanks for sharing your ideas on the Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog.