Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

Wow, it's already Friday!
The Unity Stamp Company hosts a
Friends with Flair linky party each week.

It's the perfect time to ink up my fabulous
Unity rubbah and play!

Here's what I created this week using the new
Itty Bitty set by Angie Blom & Lisa Arana


I loved the funky camera image the minute 
it was posted on the Unity website!

I have combined it with an image from Unity's "Insta Cute"
and a Polaroid die cut from Paper Smooches.
The camera was colored with Tim Holtz
distress reinkers.  Glossy accents were applied to the lenses.

The yellow and blue enamel dots were
made using Perlerbeads.
You can see a quick tutorial on how to make your own
enamel dots on my blog HERE.

The color combo inspiration came from this month's


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment
for your chance at winning some fabulous Unity rubbah.
Hope you have a great Friday!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Curtain Call Challenge:  Keep it Simple

Comments

Cynthia this is fabulous - love how you have used the image and the filmstrip and camera. Great take on the inspiration image.
Blessing
Maxine
Great combo of the film strip and polaroid. The color combination and how you did it on the camera is perfect.
Gaylynn said…
Cynthia, I think this is so darn fun and creative. Love the camera theme.
Crystal said…
I Iove the layout of your card and how you used the Polaroid frame to frame the sentiment!
Amber Sheaves said…
This is so fun! Love it. I'm pinning it for inspiration later!
Anonymous said…
Love the camera theme and your card is super cute. Hugs~Patti
Julie Odil said…
Great card, Cynthia! Love that camera image!
Penny said…
Super CAS design! Love the elements and the bright colors against the Kraft! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Waving My Wand said…
So cute and fresh! Ya nailed the challenge colors. Love!
Lindsey said…
I love this fun and colourful camera! Great card design to show it off, too.
Dawn Fields said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable!
Sue D said…
I like the camera theme and the colors.
Dr. Ivy said…
Great card. Love the colors.
That is such a neat sentiment, and paired with that camera, it's a perfect duo!
Shona said…
Totally caught my eye! Love the pop of colour against the neutrals!
Scrapper Myra said…
Love the color combo with the contrast with background nice take on the challenge
Beejay said…
love this card! great design!
Melissa said…
This is too cute! Love the color pop against the kraft! :)
~amy~ said…
Such a fun card..LOVE all the pops of color!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!