Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

Happy Friday to my Unity Friends!

I look forward to Friday especially
to take part in the Unity's Friends with Flair 
customer linky party.

Here's the card that I am sharing with you this week:


This is such a fun image and the paint splatters
are in keeping with that theme!

The fun image is called "Good Times All Around".
and I've added a die cut ticket from
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called

You know what to do... leave a comment
for your chance at winning some fabulous
Unity rubbah!  Unity is so generous with their
fun contest and fabulous prizes.  I'm sure 
there is something fun awaiting the random
winner this week.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the fabulous sales
and new releases over on the Unity shop this weekend!

Thanks for hopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Beejay said…
Can't tell if I posted or not!!! Great Design! Fun stamp!
Mandi said…
I love all the paint splatters great card :)
Kris said…
What a great techniques on this Cynthia. Love the paint and the sequins are the perfect finishing touch.
Donna K said…
Yes, Unity is quite fun AND generous. It's always a joy to hop around on Fridays to see everyone's creations. Your card is super CUTE…love the spatters, indeed perfect with this design! Hope your weekend is happy, Cynthia!
Ruby said…
Very cute card. Love the background.
Penny said…
Fabulous paint background for your stamped image! Love the CAS design--really great card, Cynthia! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!
Rachel said…
what a fun card! i love all the great details you included, it definitely embraces a fun carnival vibe!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Gaylynn said…
Such a happy and fun filled card. :)
Diane Jaquay said…
LOVE the background you created to stamp the Ferris wheel on! Awesome card!
Angie C. D. said…
Definitely a fun card with all the paint splatters!
Linda said…
what a great card.
Dawn Fields said…
Cynthia, what a fun card! Fabulous background!
Love the background. Fun card. TFS
An'Jenic G. said…
Love the splatters for your background. TFS An'Jenic
Wonderful card Cynthia - love the way you have let the brush strokes give a sense of movement behind the ferris wheel image.
Blessings
Maxine
Corrie said…
great card, I love the splatters
Sue D said…
Great background for this image.
Miwa said…
Cute and fun card!