Hello! I'm stopping in with a quick
clean and simple card for a couple
of challenges.
I bought this sweet digital image from
the Mo Manning shop and had it
partially colored on my craft desk.
This week's DP2 clean and simple
challenge was perfect.
The image is called "Retriever" and was colored with
Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers.
It was fussy cut and layered on an embossed panel.
Of course, I have two "pups" and they were
both wanting attention this morning while
I was putting this card together.
I tried to get a photo of Bud, but he saw
the camera come out and he ran!!
I actually got a sweet photo of our
girl, but Blogger is being naughty
and not uploading. Boo-Hoo!
I'm also entering my card in the following:
Simon Says Wednesday: Keep it Clean and Simple
That Craft Plan Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies: Furry Friends
Creative Knockouts: #34 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy reading your comments.
That Craft Plan Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies: Furry Friends
Creative Knockouts: #34 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy reading your comments.
Comments
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby
Hugs, Penny
Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post