Welcome to another fun challenge with
The 4th Anniversary Celebration Challenge
was so much fun and we really
appreciate everyone who
got a chance to play along.
The best part? Everyone was a winner as
Melissa generously provided a free image
for the celebration!
So, on to this week's fun...
We are asking that you use the following
color palette as your inspiration this week:
Here is my card for the color inspiration
challenge this week:
I have merged two adorable Meljen's digital images for this
sweet scene: "Garden Fence Background" and
"Little Hummingbird". The sentiment and sun die cut are
from Lil' Inker Designs. The scene was colored with
Copic Markers and the sky was sponged with chalk.
Don't forget about the fabulous Anniversary Sale
that's running over on Meljen's Shop.
Through today all images are 50% off!
NO COUPON is required.
Just SHOP!!
I hope we have inspired you to grab a Meljen's image
and join the color challenge fun this week!
Don't forget to check out all of the Design Team
inspiration. I'm sure they have something fabulous
waiting to share with you!

Comments
Hugs, Penny
Blessings
Maxine