Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #206 - Just Foolin' Around

This week's Sassy Cheryl Challenge is 
Dawn is hostessing this week and she
has asked us to use a "silly" Sassy Cheryl image
for our project.
 
The first "silly" image I could think of was one
of Cheryl's vintage images called
"Sassy Opinion".
 
 
I kept the design clean and simple to focus on the
silly image and coordinating sentiment.  A paper border
from Basic Grey Olivia Paper pad and twine finish it off.
 
 
The sentiment is continued on the inside.  It's so
perfect for this image, don't you think?  The digital sentiment
is from Create With TLC.

I am also sharing this card with the ladies over on the

Be sure to check out both challenges this week! 
Cheryl hosts a fun and easy challenge every two 
weeks that only involves your camera and a blog post.
It doesn't have to be about crafty projects, but anything
that's going on in your part of the world.

Thanks as always for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is adorable.
Thanks for the smile Cynthia - this is such a wonderful 'silly' card, but so true at times!! Beautifully designed and coloured.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Really adorable, Cynthia! Love that image & sentiment, your CAS design, and coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny
FABULOUS card, love the image and how you have made it so perfect for the sentiment. Saw it on the DT of TLC and HAD to come and tell you how much I loved your card.
Pat said…
Hehehe!! This is fabulous, Cynthia!!! I love it! And that sentiment couldn't be more perfect!! I'm so glad you've joined us again here at Sassy Cheryl's!!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Sassy Cheryl said…
This is SOOOOOO adorable! love it.
Don't ya just LOVE foolin' around. Thanks for playing along in the Just Foolin' Around challenge with my Sassy Design Team!!! Good luck in the drawing!
Ann English said…
Hah! Perfect! I LOVE your sentiments-perfect! I love, too, that the image is your focal point!
So very glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge-do join us, again! We love seeing your creations!
Sassy Raggedy said…
Adorable. One of my favorite images...Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges...Hugs, joann
Sassy Cheryl said…
LOL hilarious. Love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!