Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Simon Says Wednesday

Happy Friday!
It's time to hop along with Unity's
Friends with Flair linky party.

couple weeks ago and couldn't wait
to ink him up!

I was actually inspired this week by a couple
of Unity ladies:
Heather's adorable card  HERE
and
Joslyn's fun CAS design HERE

Here's my card using this month's
{be Inspired} sketch as inspiration:



I'm also sharing my card with this week's
and

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.
Have a great (and creative) weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
So cute love the hedgehog stamp I may need to get this one
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harrison is a darling, and you have made a wonderful card with him Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Dawn Louise said…
Cute card great use of papers, lovely x
Love your colors. He is so cute.
Michelle said…
Another adorable card!
Gaylynn said…
Oh, he's really cute. I like the pretty paper you used too. :)
Indy's Designs said…
Such a cute image! Definitely love Harrison!
Dawn Fields said…
Such an adorable card, Cynthia!
Rachel said…
this is so so cute! your paper piecing for harrison is adorable! love your card
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Ruby said…
Very cute card.
Sue D said…
Very cute with the paper pieced hedgehog.
Donna K said…
This is THE sweetest little thing! Love that hedgehog and your papers are perfect with this stamp....ps...the stitching is amazing too. So jealous that I cannot get my machine to do this! Have a happy day today! ~Donna K
Penny said…
Darling card, Cynthia! Love the hedgie, the paper piecing, and your overall design & DP! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia, I love how you've paper pieced the hedgehog.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx