Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and MFT Sketch #170

It's Friday again!  That means a new Friends with Flair
blog hop.  I look forward to Friday FWF each week.
This week's card is also for the fun Facebook Itty Bitty Challenge.
I have several Itty Bitty Stamps that need a little inky love.
What better way than to join the fun!


I kept it pretty clean and simple focusing on the
fun birthday Itty Bitty image "Candles and Cake".

The sketch was inspired by this week's MFT sketch:


I am also submitting this card to the following:


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment
for your chance at winning a fun Unity prize.

Comments

Beejay said…
Cute card! Love all the colors of ink!!!
Lucy E. said…
This is so pretty with the soft ombré effect!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love that sentiment, and the addition of the little arrows and enamel dots to the card, wonderful!
Julie Odil said…
Beautiful! I love the colors you chose.
Great color combination and ombre effect, Cynthia! Clean and simple is often the way to go so that a sentiment can shine =) Thank you for sharing.
Great color choice. What a happy card.
KristyLee said…
I have always like purple w/ orange, Love your stamp, great card! Found you at Unity's Friends w/ Flair Friday! Stay Crafty!
Peace,
KristyLee
Scrapper Myra said…
Beautiful. The way you assembled it make the stamp look bigger than it is.
Kris B said…
Cute! Love your take on the sketch, the arrows are a great accent!
Love your use of colour on this Cynthia!! Fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
Kary said…
Lovely card, Cynthia!! Simple and sweet. Have a great weekend!
Gaylynn said…
I like those arrows with this. So fun Cynthia.
Suzanne C said…
Sweet card! The design is wonderful with the arrows and the colors so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Fun card! Love the inking!
Lin said…
A great take on the sketch, Cynthia, and I love your color scheme, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Dawn Fields said…
Such a pretty card!
Penny said…
Very cute CAS take on that sketch! :^)
Hugs, Penny
SherylK said…
Very cute and I love the color combos...
Donna K said…
Great colors and the wooden arrows…perfect touch!
Miwa said…
What great card - love what you did with the sketch, it looks awesome! :)