Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair and {be Inspired} challenge

I am sneaking in one more card for this week's

I received the "Berry Sweet Moments" SOTW
and couldn't wait to color the strawberry image.


I have combined it with this month's {be Inspired} sketch challenge:


Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to
win some fabulous Unity rubbah!

Also, check out the fabulous sales promotion that
Angela has going on over on the Unity website.

Comments

Dawn Louise said…
And a sweet card it is too, great x
Love your paper choices. Awesome card
Michelle said…
This is beautiful! Love the layout and colors!
Gaylynn said…
Pretty colors for the berries. So sweet.
Dawn Fields said…
Sweet, lovely card, Cynthia!
Rachel said…
oh i love this! the design is perfect for the sketch!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Lucy E. said…
Such a cute card!
Sue D said…
So sweet--I like your choice of papers.
I can understand why you wanted to colour up those strawberries - lovely card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Donna K said…
Two amazing creations this week...love that your berries are not the traditional RED...great job with the challenge, Cynthia. Your work is lovely!
Penny said…
This is too sweet! ;^)
Love the berries! Another great take on that sketch! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Waving My Wand said…
Sure do like those colors. Purty!