Skip to main content

Create with TLC and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

I'm stopping in to share a quick card
for this week's "Animal Antics"
challenge over on Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog.


This may not be the best photo, but I was SO 
excited to take a picture outside IN THE SUN!

I bought this digital stamp set from
Create with TLC a couple of months ago.

We've had a new puppy join our family recently.
My mom and dad got a beagle pup.
She's four months old and they've
named her Jewel.


Isn't she the cutest thing?!
I wanted to send them a little
note welcoming Miss Jewel to the family.

I hope they like it!
Thanks for stopping by.
I always enjoy reading your comments!

Comments

Lovely card Cynthia, and what a sweet pup :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Great card for the pup! (Darling puppy, btw!) Love the cute image, your pretty DP, and that fab polka-dot paper! :^)
Hugs, Penny
cheiron said…
Super cute card and ADORABLE puppy! Thanks for playing along with the Animal Antics Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!