Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair and {be Inspired} Challenge

Hello Friends!  Happy Friday and welcome

If you are new to the FWF, be sure to check
the Unity blog for all of the details and 
the Unity inspiration.

I am sharing a clean and simple birthday card
with you this week.  While browsing my Unity stash
I noticed a lot of number stamps.  This is what 
I came up with using stamps from three different
Unity stamp sets:  "Numbers, Etc",
"Epic Moments" SMAK kit
"Ol' Bag of Fun" Kit of the month


I think this could pass as a masculine or feminine 
birthday.

I am also entering my card into the
Unity{be Inspired} challenge
using this
month's sketch:

Hey, don't forget to check out the fabulous
Facebook Friends sale going on in the Unity
shop right now!   It's tough to pass up
Angela's fun sales.

Be sure to leave a comment for your chance to
win some Unity goodies!
As always, thanks for stopping by and I really enjoy 
reading your comments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute card!!
Ruby said…
Very cute card. This is suitable for anyone.
Dawn Fields said…
Fabulous birthday card!
Jen M said…
I love it! Totally works for either gender, any age!
Penny said…
Fantastic CAS card, Cynthia! Love the design, the stamping, and the fun embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a fun card Cynthia - love the way you have used the numbers and the sequins add a wonderful dash of panache.
Blessings
Maxine
Julie Odil said…
Very fun! I always enjoy your creations.
Angeline Choo said…
Cute card!! Great take on the sketch :)
Amber Sheaves said…
Awesome card. I like that combo of stamps together.
Corrie said…
Beautiful card I think I need that set
Anonymous said…
Fabulous card. x
Kate said…
Great card Cynthia ...i think this would make a fabulous teen card :)
Kate xx
Gwen said…
Love your card! I have a number thing like that and you have inspired me to use it! The splash of color and the dots are just the right thing! Into my Ideas folder this goes!
Gaylynn said…
Wow, this is fabulous. I like how you used the stamps in this unique design. :)
Anonymous said…
This is a great card for anyone teen and above no matter the gender. Great job. Hugs~Patti
Lindsey said…
I really like this! Great combo of stamps -- they work so well together!
Donna K said…
Yep…this pretty card could pass for either! Very nice, love your colors!!
Beejay said…
What a great use for those wacky numbers! Great card!
JPScraps said…
Awesome, versatile card!
Angie said…
Nice card. Really love the splotches for the background!
Miwa said…
This is a FANTASTIC card, I totally love it! In fact, I pinned it! Great take on the sketch, too!
Tameko said…
Wonderful card design. You have inspired me to put that #'s stamp to use!
JPScraps said…
Awesome card!! What did you use for the splatter?